the voice of hydrogen and fuel cells in Australia
© 2014Australian Association for Hydrogen Energy
Membership of the AAHE is open to both corporate bodies and individuals.
· Regular members newsletter
· Reduced admission to AAHE events
· Reduced admission to partner events
· Access to documents concerning hydrogen and fuel cells in Australia (e.g. Final report of the CSIRO National Hydrogen Materials Alliance)
· Access to presentations made at many hydrogen and fuel cell national and international conferences
· Corporate members have can have their logo on the AAHE website; and benefit from 30% discount on sponsorship packgages and up to three free or reduced registrations at AAHE events.
Corporate and institutional membership options
SUSTAINING MEMBERS: key players, organizations and businesses seeking to play an active strategic role in the Australian hydrogen energy and fuel cells landscape. Government agencies, federal and state government agencies with an interest in the role of hydrogen energy in clean energy and transportation.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERS: industry, businesses and associations seeking to position themselves as key providers of hydrogen-related technologies and services, or seeking to promote the role of hydrogen energy and fuel cells among their customers and stakeholders. Government agencies, federal and state government agencies with an interest in energy policy development and hydrogen energy.
SME MEMBERS and RESEARCH GROUPS: small and medium enterprises (<30 employees), providing hydrogen-related technologies and services, or university/industry research groups engaged in hydrogen/fuel cell and similar cleantech R&D.
Individual membership options
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERS: individuals with a strong professional interest in the hydrogen and fuel cell industry seeking to network with peers and/or perspective employers and clients.
STUDENT MEMBERS: under-graduate and post-graduate students with a strong research interest in hydrogen and fuel cells seeking top network with peers and or perspective employers.
RETIREE MEMBERS: retired professionals interested in keeping abreast of latest developments in the hydrogen and fuel cells industry.
Membership fees and application form
Download a membership prospectus here
Download an application form